I made them little bags with all their things they would need. Everybody's bag had: an autograph book and pen, a filtered Britta water bottle, a shirt, lanyards with trading pins and $100 in gift cards!
I woke them up a tiny bit earlier for school this morning and told them we had little present for them if they finished their morning routines a little early. They were so excited! I was so excited to tell them I could hardly eat my breakfast. The only other times I've had that much adrenaline pumping that early in the morning was on the way to the hospital to have babies!
*which is why the pictures aren't that good, I could not think straight! And I messed up the video and only
caught the end :(
After everybody was ready we gave them their bags and told them it was just some things they may need tomorrow. It took them longer than I expected, but Jacob was the first to say it.
"Are we going to Disney World?
It was great! Nobody freaked out, nobody complained or argued or starting crying because they didn't say it first or didn't get pin like his. And that's saying something around here lately!
This time tomorrow, I'll be watching fireworks!
No comments:
Post a Comment