Saturday, September 21, 2013

Disney Day One.

I wanted to get on here and post words like magical, and wonderful, and fairytale, and epic, and well if I'm honest, I can't do it. A couple of fussy kids and what felt like a million and one little things that just did not work and I feel like I've been in an airport all day going from one flight to the next.

  IMG_9727


But instead of listing out things like having entire cokes spilt on you and people mocking you, let's look at the happy times. There were some.

Our Resort is the bomb! Yep I just brought back the 90's with that one and you like it!

IMG_9782


table by day...

IMG_9792


bed by night...

IMG_9869 IMG_9783



Magic Bands! We are testing bands and I really like them! My kids, however are not fans. I had so many things on my wrist today I looked like I might start belly dancing at any moment!

IMG_9809


These make me happy :)

IMG_9871 IMG_9774 IMG_9736 Image4 Image2


Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow!

Image3

No comments:

Post a Comment