Sunday, September 29, 2013

Disney, Day 6!

Day 6 we went to Hollywood Studios, and I think it's one of our favorite parks. We were able to get in a lot here and had lunch at the coolest place ever!

We saw a 30 minute Beauty and the Beast musical.

IMG_0716


Classic Indian Jones stunt show.
IMG_0653


Awesome extreme stunts show. The boys loved this. People jumping off buildings, motorcycles jumping ramps, people on fire and cars jumping over explosions. What more could an 11 year old and 8 year old boy ask for! IMG_0621


Lunch at the Sci Fi Dine in Theater. This was the coolest thing ever. We got to sit in old cars and watch old sci fi movies on a big screen inside, but made to look like your outside under the stars.
IMG_0505 Image4 Image3


Parker's new "I'm mad" look!

Image2


This ride right here was the most terror filled fun 5 minutes of my life! I have never screamed so hard on a ride in my life! Twilight zone, Tower of Terror! Image1

No comments:

Post a Comment