Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Parker's 2nd Birthday

So as in usual fashion here I am several months later with our latest birthday party.

Parker was 2 on July 11, 2013. He loves to go for walks, he still loves his "milk" and sleeps with Mom and Dad. He still likes to be in his baby carrier, although he is asking to walk more recently. Everything is "scawey". When we get in the car, he says, "booball(football), nastics(gym), chool(school). Atleast he knows where we go! He likes to watch "shows" now. Choo-choo(Thomas the train) is his favorite. He calls Jacob and Alex both "Ayex", and Alyssa "ah-ha-ha. And lots of stuff remind him of birthday parties now. I guess he really liked his.

Image1 Image5 Image6


The monster eyes are cocoa puffs cereal. Parker was crazy about "co-co-co-cocoa puffs" for awhile. The Monster Marsh started to melt before I could even take a picture!
Image9 Image11

No comments:

Post a Comment