Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Bean

We had our 20 week anatomy scan/ultrasound yesterday. I could sit and watch that screen for hours, it's amazing. Everything looked perfect and baby is measuring right at 19 weeks 3 days, which is exactly how far along I am.

Photobucket



I know what we're having..........

a monkey baby! Seriously, look at that arm!!

Photobucket



Our baby has ears!! Sorry, but I thought that was just so exciting:)


Photobucket



We are not finding out this baby's gender. I've been thinking and feeling like it's a boy though. I was so scared Thatcher or I would accidentally see something. Thatcher thought he saw girl and I really thought I saw boy about 5 seconds after she turned the screen on, BUT the ultrasound tech told us baby had his legs closed the whole time and she didn't even see.

Photobucket



Another sweet profile, look at that little nose...


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! So glad that everything looked healthy and growing they way it should. With that pink border that you have on those photos, it could be a girl! 2 boys + 2 girls = A pretty good combination in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete