Tuesday, February 22, 2011

20 weeks and such

Here's a look at our past weekend....

We're half way there:) Baby is finally starting to move around a little more, I was getting nervous. I actually went an entire day without feeling the baby and was planning a date a with a Mountain Dew the next morning. But I finally felt one little kick that night and a couple the next morning.

20 wks


Alyssa is gearing up for baby. She doesn't play with dolls much, but she does love her animals.

IMG_0302


We went to a banquet for cub scouts this weekend. Jacob earned his Wolf badge. We(or I) completly went out the door without his "yellow scarf thingie", I can't remember what it's called. But in my defense we did come straight from soccer that morning and he had to change clothes in the car.

Image1


IMG_0344



It was alot to ask Alyssa to sit through so I took her out to the lobby to hang out. Apparently it was too much for Alex to sit still for also. Shortly after I took Alyssa out, Thatcher brought this little stinker to me!

IMG_0357

IMG_0384



We made a snowman with our last little bit of snow. It's all gone now.

IMG_0325


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. aw, love the pics. Thanks for sharing. You don't even look like you are pregnant yet.

    ReplyDelete