Playing Store
I'm gonna be broke! The boys keep setting up "stores". So far I have shopped at Pawn Stars, Best Buy, Target, and now Toys R Us. Alex is expensive and Jacob is reasonable. I have bought a yellow marker, a tattoo, a book, and a plastic bug.

New Nail Polish
Just got this, it's awesome! It's called Happy Anniversary. It's the perfect balance of white and shimmer.

Chore Charts
I just got these started again today. We had just really gotten into using them before we moved. The top is the chore chart. They pick one new "habit" off of the list to start doing each week. And I guess they are not really chores, just things they can do to be more responsible for themselves. But they do keep their own bathroom clean:) For each "chore" they complete with a good attitude they get a shape. For each 15 shapes they get a dollar. The bottom is their reading charts. If they read for at least 20 minutes each day(they always do, usually more) they get to color in a square. After all the squares are colored in they get a small prize that they choose at the start.

Watching her play
I like to blend in with the background and just watch and listen. Oh the adventures these barbies have been going on lately! And when the little brother wants to play she just pretends he's the "big monster" and continues on. Parker loves barbies!!
*yep that's a sposie diaper he has on. I'm in the middle of selling his size smalls in cloth and buying mediums. But it is a "friendly" diaper, 7th generation.*



Shooting in manual
I am shooting/taking pictures in full manual exclusively now! Something just clicked one day and I love it. It's still a learning process, but I'm having fun with it.

Making baby food
This is so fun and so easy. There is something so satisfying about watching food turn to mush in a food processor. Or it could be that I'm just weird.

20x30 canvas
This just came this week. I could stare at it all day! If you live in Iowa I highly recommend http://hisandhersphotography.com/. You will not be disapointed. Just beware of how hard it will be to pick your faves!

As for how moving in and unpacking is going?
Well let's just say I have lots of help!

I have a whole post about moving coming up, but for now I have a bed full of little boys to snuggle up with.

Happy Wednesday:)
Oh my goodness! Love to see that canvas up!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have that same nail polish and I love it, too!
It's so good to see those faces again.
That bed full of babies is just good.ness.
xo!
Darcy