Friday, September 24, 2010

2024 Olympics here we come

After Jacob took gymnastics last winter and spring, Alyssa has been asking to "do gin-nastics." I was thrilled to say the least, so we signed her up over the summer. Her first class was a Mommy and tot class. I was not aware of that when I signed up. But it did enable me to take pictures!

We have since moved her to a new gymnastics academy. She loves it! Her teacher is Miss Becca and Alyssa looks forward to seeing her each week. And I get to proudly watch from the sidelines.



It has been so much fun watching her. Gymnastics is something I have loved my entire life. It was a childhood dream. I know she is only 3, but to be able to give her this opportunity means the world to me. I'll always be ready to go as far as she wants to go in anything!




3 comments:

  1. She's precious, Niki! And JUST like you! =) I'd love to get Lainey in dance (like we need something else to do!), but she says she already knows how to dance, and prances around happily. . . gotta love that confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for gymnastics!! I was a gymnast all through school....LOVED it!! She looks adorable and that is a great sport for her to get involved in! :)

    ReplyDelete