I have so many favorite pictures from this day. I tried my very best to narrow it down to my favorites, and I'm afraid I failed miserably!
*a note to the grandparents........you can click on these pictures to see the bigger version*


I adore this one. She has her eyes squished closed waiting for her presents.
I never thought that I would have more fun planning a birthday if I was making most everything myself. I didn't know I had it in me! Thatcher even had a hand in making her shirt!



One of her presents was a sprinkler. Oh how they love that sprinkler! They are slow to warm up but when they do, they go all out. Jacob and Alex spent most of the time "flying" over it on the zip line. Alyssa would only get just close enough to feel a tiny sprinkle, at first anyway.









The cake was so amazing. I loved it! I wish I could say I made the cake too, but I learned my lesson along time ago, I cannot make cakes! I actually attempted to make Jacob's first birthday cake and oh my goodness, it was not pretty!


One of her presents was a sprinkler. Oh how they love that sprinkler! They are slow to warm up but when they do, they go all out. Jacob and Alex spent most of the time "flying" over it on the zip line. Alyssa would only get just close enough to feel a tiny sprinkle, at first anyway.


*No one is allowed to make fun of my cookies!* So stop laughing :)
I'm kidding!
And at the end of her special day, she was riding off into the sunset!
Happy 3rd Birthday Alyssa!!!



Looks like fun! Everything is so cute - you did a great job decorating. I love the little pennant made with clothespins!
ReplyDeleteAdorable - all your party decorations of course, your little girl!
ReplyDeleteAdorable party!!!! She is so cute!!
ReplyDelete